It's finally time to wrap up the current Arena Season. Season 1 will officially end on 20th of May, 2019. Arena Season 2 will begin a week later, on 27th of May. Title rewards will follow slightly altered retail distribution with predetermined number of Gladiator titles:
Gladiator - Top 5 2v2 and Top 3 3v3 teams
Duelist - Top 3% of Arena Teams.
Rival - 3%-10% of Arena Teams.
Challenger - 10%-20% of Arena Teams.
- In addition to the Gladiator title, eligible players will also receive Swift Nether Drake mount and Artisan Riding.
- Arena titles last until the end of the following season, at which time they are removed and redistributed to that season's top teams.
- As stated at the beginning of the season, 5v5 bracket will not award Gladiator titles. Due to a small number of teams participating, other titles will not be given either.
To be eligible for the rewards, following requirements must be met:
- Banned players are disqualified from getting any rewards;
- Difference between team and personal rating cannot be bigger than 150;
- Players must have played at least 30% of total team games throughout the season;
- At least 1 player (2 for 3v3) in the team must meet previous requirements, otherwise the team is skipped.
It is not possible for players to receive rewards from multiple brackets. Only the higher one will be given.
Additional information regarding Season 2:
- Arena Points will be reset;
- Personal/Team Ratings will be reset;
- Battleground Marks of Honor will NOT be removed;
- Players will be able to save up to 35000 Honor Points. Players with more than 35000 will have their Honor Points reduced to that amount.
Last arena point flush will happen on 20th. Arena Points and Honor Points will be reset a week later, when Season 2 begins. Only skirmish arenas will be available during the break between the seasons.