Free Faction Change for Horde players are now live on website.
Please use following link to faction change your characters: https://atlantiss.eu/account/change_faction

Sign in to follow this  
Kervian

Something needs to be done regarding gold sellers.

There's no day when I log into the game being in shatt or orgrimmar and dont see constant gold seller spam.

I've seen other realms who actually deal with the problem, I haven't seen much gold selling while playing on ****. **** wasn't terrible either.

So what's so diffrent about netherwing. I played on Cata realm for couple years in the past and scripting was outstanding, and there was absolutely no gold spam there.

So yeah. Whats going on here m8's?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/10/2019 at 7:32 PM, blazepizzaa said:

A few people I know purchase level 70s here. There are some servers that allow gold trading and character trading through their website and it killed the problem.

That's unblizzlike in my opinion, and would miss the point of the realm.

11 hours ago, Gematria said:

raise the chat req to lvl 15.

Gold sellers would just adjust their leveling bots to get to level 15 instead of 10 and continue their spam.

You can manage your chat settings by seperate General and /world from your /g /p /raid etc chat window (for example) 

It doesnt fix the issue of goldsellers (only stopping buying shit will) but at least you dont see those messages anymore (as much).

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Snowblood said:

You can manage your chat settings by seperate General and /world from your /g /p /raid etc chat window (for example) 

It doesnt fix the issue of goldsellers (only stopping buying shit will) but at least you dont see those messages anymore (as much).

This. Separate your chat tabs. It will drastically improve your experience :D

It's really bad during NA evenings when GMs are offline or otherwise seemingly not paying attention. The same names spamming for hours.

Why not get some NA GMs??? How hard is it to ban IPs????

On 3/11/2019 at 8:03 PM, Kervian said:

That's unblizzlike in my opinion, and would miss the point of the realm.

Gold sellers would just adjust their leveling bots to get to level 15 instead of 10 and continue their spam.

thats 33% more time they have to put into leveling and 33% more time to ban them

On 3/13/2019 at 8:55 AM, Gematria said:

thats 33% more time they have to put into leveling and 33% more time to ban them

You're not wrong. But that seems like ignoring the problem instead of actually solving it.

It just feels like administration doesnt feel like bothering, or they get paid like Elysium stuff back in Nost days.