Sign in to follow this  
Gematria

Playtime 1 - 70

I tried to figure out what feeling or mood you feel during the experience phase of the character.  

I thought replaying an old expansion would be exciting or interesting, but it wasn't.

Unfortunately, the only sensations I felt and that were always present during the game were slowness, boredom, but especially tediousness.

I didn't come very far, I stopped at level 15.
It was almost a torture to start over.

Edited by greywolf

On 3/14/2019 at 1:21 PM, Gematria said:

How long did it take for you on this server?

Just ignore the response from graywolf as it is off topic by a long shot. It´s weird too. B2T:

It took me roughly 14 Days (real time) to reach level 70. You have to keep in mind that i did every quest zone (even if quests/mobs were gray) and i have a full time job, which doesnt allow for me to play as much as i wanted^^.

It was a great journey and i cant wait to do it again once classic hits (if blizzard wont screw it up) You should be able to level much faster if your level is appropriate to the zone you are in.

• Haha 1

I don't rush to lvl up fast often, taking my time with professions and not following any specific guide.  My avarage played time for some thresholds on 1x privateservers:

level 10 - 3 hours

level 20 - 1 day

Level 30 - 2 days

Level 40 - 3,5 days

Level 50 - 6 days

Level 60 - 9 days

Level 70 - 12 to 15 days depending on class/solo or how far I go into professions (ussually max fishing cocking aswell)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been playing since 1 week after netherwing launch, I'm level 25 as of writing this message. 150 Fishing,150 Cooking,145 First Aid,150+ Blacksmith,150+ Engineering

Though only about an hour a day every other day ...& I have been focusing on leveling my professions. Madness? I know but I like the challenge & I'm going to use only axes\polearms with my weird talent spec...every level I get to that I can make appropriate gear, I stop questing & focus on getting making the gear...very slow but keeps me on my toes since I find warrior easy to play. Same concept I guess if you find pushups too easy, you do one arm pushups to challenge yourself 🤣

IT will probably take me MONTHS to get to 70!

Edited by whamio
  • Haha 1

On 3/28/2019 at 9:38 PM, Blazepizza said:

1 - 10 - 9 hours

11 - 20 4 days

21 - 30 - 6 days

31 - 34 5 days

34 - Got bored, burnt out and quit

how do you count that? as in it takes 96 hours for you to go 11-20? or just hitting level 20 (as in 1-20)

I just made some /played time up that is almost spot on (for me) every time I level a character, (playing 1-10h each week because of work/kids sleep...)

example: I just did 31-34 as tankadin solo (while still working on my 200+ professionskills so far) and it took like 10h, and I imagine 35-40 will take me about 24 hours. vanilla and TBC should take time, thats why we play them:) 

Edited by neyvon
  • Like 1

It should take close to same amount of time as 1-60 in vanilla, which is mostly dependent on class and experience of the player. A good time is 5-6days, it can be done faster but only by super hardcore players. More importantly is to get 70 and still have motivation to do the rest of the grinding you're going to need to do. Don't feel you need to rush leveling too much. 

Edited by fl500
  • Like 2