Sign in to follow this  
jayzel

Gladiator S1 Gear Should be Purchaseable with Honor

Gladiator Season 1 gear should be purchaseable with honor (except weapons)

Reason being Glad Season 2 gear is so much more overpowered than Gladiator S1 gear, people will fall way behind in the gear gap

It will be come a gear check instead of Skill and Gear combined.

Most people will want to spend Arena Points towards S2 gear, leaving S1 gear all but forgotten, and devastating gear gap will ensue.

There are many other reasons why, please feel free to respond with your thoughts on why Gladiator Season 1 gear should be obtainable via Honor.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Season 1 gear typically becomes available for honor at the start of Season 3 on most Blizzlike servers. I've played through a number of season 2s in the past and I personally haven't experienced much in the terms of a gear check/wall. I can't speak for others of course.

Edited by Seralin

i got to 70 after s1 finished. i don't think i can grind through the gear wall, that is arena rn. i have no chance of winning and it will take months to get reasonable gear. also, it's not like bg queues are popping left and right, so you can farm honor quickly....

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bahamuth said:

i got to 70 after s1 finished. i don't think i can grind through the gear wall, that is arena rn. i have no chance of winning and it will take months to get reasonable gear. also, it's not like bg queues are popping left and right, so you can farm honor quickly....

This is just straight up bullshit. You can break in with skill easily. Especially with the bonus arena points offered for playing.

Edited by Encore22