Sign in to follow this  
Kaidalen28

X2 EXP for new players should stay

Posted (edited)

As a new player to this server the x2 experience boost is fantastic to catch up to fellow friends and guildies so we can raid before new content comes out. If I may suggest. x2 experience stay for Vanilla content, and soon you reach TBC it goes back to normal exp values. Not only is it still "Blizzlike" it will allow newcomers, like myself to enjoy Vanilla raids while its still relevant.

Also I would suggests boosts to copper, silver & gold. Not ridiculously easy to get, but enough so we don't have to beg people for money, specially in vanilla content. It makes it x5 harder to play a hunter, that is a broken class ( with multiple class bugs) specially when your pets don't have abilities and you can't afford to buy spells for you and your pet.  This would make a great incentive to make new and old players stay since Retail Classic is coming out in August.

I still want to experience vanilla and all the best expansions, but I don't want to spend months leveling and missing out on raids that I love. So please take this suggestion and speak with your moderators, admins and everyone involved on the server, as it would make it fantastic.

Also. Please make a PvE server so people don't get ganked and camped for hours on end which ruins the experience and fun time of the game. Or allow the PvP server to have a PvP /off /on function. For those that want or don't want to participate. Specially lower levels getting ganked and camped by max level players.

Edited by Kaidalen28

On 6/22/2019 at 9:19 AM, Kaidalen28 said:

Also I would suggests boosts to copper, silver & gold.

That will never happen.

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2019 at 10:19 AM, Kaidalen28 said:

Also I would suggests boosts to copper, silver & gold. Not ridiculously easy to get, but enough so we don't have to beg people for money

I recently started playing here (currently 24 lvl) and tbh I can't find a single reason someone NEEDS to beg people for gold no matter how hard the server/economy is. I picked up mining and skinning as soon as I got out of the starting area and by level 10 I already had 6-7 stacks of copper ore and 4-5 stacks of light leather. Light leather goes to the vendor for about 1 gold and each copper bar stack got sold in the AH for 95 silver. (without the AH commission). You do the math.

On 6/29/2019 at 8:42 PM, Mladenoff said:

Light leather goes to the vendor for about 1 gold

This is total bs. Light leather stack does NOT go for that much to a vendor. 

17 hours ago, Coal4 said:

This is total bs. Light leather stack does NOT go for that much to a vendor. 

But he has a point, making money as a low level player isn't that hard if you pick two gathering professions especially skinning.