Sign in to follow this  
razieluu

Which faction dominate bg's on this server

Hey guys. I'm New Player in here and aiming for pvp and there is my question, which faction dominate bg's on this server? Horde or Alliance? Or its balanced? Just asking cause wanna know how healthy pvp is in here. Saw some topics at forum and ppl said that Alliance is quiet weak. 

Posted (edited)

For me there isn't domination. It depend.

Sometimes it's Ally, sometimes it's horde...

There is a lot of healers on Ally side. 

If you wanna fast que bg, go on Ally side.

Edited by Macumbafeh

Posted (edited)

I'm leveling ally char as pvp veteran cause Alliance always was that pvp faction, but only wanted to ask is that what ppl said about Alliance ''weak in bg'' are truth

Alliance got fast que So, that means there is more pvp Players at horde side? 

Edited by razieluu

No. When 1 Ally enter 1 horde enter in bg too. So it's everytime balanced.

And it's for that hordes queues are very long....

13 hours ago, Macumbafeh said:

No. When 1 Ally enter 1 horde enter in bg too. So it's everytime balanced.

And it's for that hordes queues are very long....

We have cookies if you want to join the other side :p

I'd say win ration is balanced. In weekends i have like at least 60% bg win rate on Alliance side.

Posted (edited)

geared company at ally side beating horde sooooo hard ,but there is a lot new fresh 70's so bg's are decent right now

Edited by razieluu

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, razieluu said:

geared company at ally side beating horde sooooo hard ,but there is a lot new fresh 70's so bg's are decent right now

What do you mean BG's are decent ? I always see 10 hordes focusing one alliance for 2-3 minutes to get him down and they die doing it. There's 0 gear and resilience on horde side. The alliance are way over geared, the PvP on horde side is dead because is no fun losing 50 games to the same ovegeared people if you are new to it, esp because you cannot gear with just WSG marks. If you want to gear nowdays, and can play just at night, you sometimes lose 40-50 min in queue for some AB that goes like 5 hordes vs 7 alliance and just 1 player from alliance kills entire horde grp, so you can probably get 1 mark each 1-2 hours if lucky. There are few hordes that got decent gear but they go just for WSG because queue is faster and even there it takes 5 min to get one of their healers down. There are hordes who want to pvp but is hard to take that beating 24/7 and just queue to get farmed due to gear difference, so I don't think this will change.

LE : Just go in 10 BGs on average and look at dmg done, healing done and number of deaths on horde side, then come back and tell me PvP on horde side is decent. Ty.

Edited by Tankoholic
LE

Posted (edited)

Playing Bg's for 12 days on Alliance side, never ever had more wins than losses every Day playing like about 20 games and got only 6-7wins max. Ally is not better, sometimes even played 20 bg's+ and cannot reach that 4 wins bonus honor because Alliance cant win these 4 games. IMO EU ally are trash af in pvp. 

At which server hours you playing mate? Im playing at EU hours and Alliance playing like trash, pathetic pvp experience, when most games are insta lose for Alliance 

Edited by razieluu