azazelecho

Blizzard_TimeManager has been blocked

Hello everyone, I've just started playing on this realm and so far it seems to be very well made with good scripting and server stability. I'm just experiencing one minor issue; every time I open the main menu in game I get this message:

WoWScrnShot_070119_204800.thumb.jpg.ed6d533676079dfff148b1c47721494b.jpg

If I click on disable then every time I login I get this LUA error:

WoWScrnShot_070119_191919.thumb.jpg.085aefa5ab4b9a7d6f90c6ae054ef548.jpg

If I click on ignore then I keep getting the previous error when I open the main menu in game.

I've just installed the game by using my original good ol' WoW CDs and then I installed the 2.x.x to 2.4.2 and 2.4.3 patches, so I don't think it's a problem with my client considering that I don't get any other sort of errors or glitches while playing. Also I'm playing it raw without any addons at all, and just to be sure I also cleared the game cache by emptying the WDB folder.

I'm not sure what else I should check to try and fix this little bug, if any of you have an idea please don't hesitate to write it down here!

Hi,

I have same issue, but on my brother's computer, it work fine... I don't understand why in my computer i have the same thing than you, because it's same wow. : /

i've found on Google :

type in-game:
/run EnableAddOn("Blizzard_TimeManager")

you guys can use this command for any other "blizzard stuff" that need to ebe enabled

Didn't Try yet...

• Thanks 1

Never had issues with it, but I am gonna send you Blizzard AddOns from my WoW folder.

Maybe it is gonna help you! :)

Blizzard_AddOns.zip

• Thanks 2

First of all thanks for your replies guys. I tried to enable that Blizzard addon through that script but it didn't fix the problem for me. Then I checked my addons folder and looks like I was missing most of the Blizzard addons from the archive that tsu gave me (as you can see from the screenshot below), so I copied the missing addons into my folder and the problem is now solved! So thank you again guys for the time you spent to help me and an extra kudos to tsu for the good intuition!

Now I'm wondering if I could still extract these Blizzard addons from some mpq archive inside my WoW installation folder and why they haven't been installed automatically?! The mysteries and wonders of the modern digital technology...

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.f620dc611a1c326357680e530db93a71.jpg

On 7/2/2019 at 11:39 AM, azazelecho said:

First of all thanks for your replies guys. I tried to enable that Blizzard addon through that script but it didn't fix the problem for me. Then I checked my addons folder and looks like I was missing most of the Blizzard addons from the archive that tsu gave me (as you can see from the screenshot below), so I copied the missing addons into my folder and the problem is now solved! So thank you again guys for the time you spent to help me and an extra kudos to tsu for the good intuition!

Now I'm wondering if I could still extract these Blizzard addons from some mpq archive inside my WoW installation folder and why they haven't been installed automatically?! The mysteries and wonders of the modern digital technology...

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.f620dc611a1c326357680e530db93a71.jpg

Didn't work for me : /. It wasn't like you, i had all the Blizzard's addons.

I tried to put @tsu folder, but it did nothing : /.

i Saw a file on folder WTF too... But it didn't work when i changed that too.

@Macumbafeh Maybe reinstalling the game would help? I can try and upload World of Warcraft original installers with patch installers on Google Drive later today.

Edit. I used those to install my game and it works smooth.

10 hours ago, tsu said:

@Macumbafeh Maybe reinstalling the game would help? I can try and upload World of Warcraft original installers with patch installers on Google Drive later today.

Edit. I used those to install my game and it works smooth.

I got it already. I'll Try. Ty

On 7/2/2019 at 11:39 AM, azazelecho said: