Sign in to follow this  
fronezz

2x exp bonus?

Hello,

I just found out that we are able to enable 2x exp multiplier. Is its new standard or is it some kind of limited action? I did not see any kind of announcement.

Just want to know if this server is becoming a funserver instead of true blizzlike.

Thanks for info.

And the server won't have a hard time choosing between you and ... well, not you.

Pace-to-70 doesn't make the raids easier (which is what most call 'progress'). And you can turn it back to 1x if you like. Or play somwhere else.

I know,no problem 🙂

It's just not for me now anymore.

You know ... WoW is not just lvl 70 content, its also about the progress. Not just raids and dungeons at top lvl. That is BFA, not TBC. The way up to 70 lvl is huge part of it. And it makes sence only on blizzlike - for ALL players.

I know many will like this, but I wont. I wanted to go back to original TBC, not this.

I just hope that you all will have more fun now, on fun rates.

2 hours ago, fronezz said:

I know,no problem 🙂

It's just not for me now anymore.

You know ... WoW is not just lvl 70 content, its also about the progress. Not just raids and dungeons at top lvl. That is BFA, not TBC. The way up to 70 lvl is huge part of it. And it makes sence only on blizzlike - for ALL players.

I know many will like this, but I wont. I wanted to go back to original TBC, not this.

I just hope that you all will have more fun now, on fun rates.

i feel you. The server caters more and more to the snowflake community.

• Like 1

That's ok.

You guys lost one, and gained one in me. Only thing stopping me from get back into WoW was being burnt out on 1-60 after doing it on Nost, Elysium, Light Hope, ect.

Probably going to grab the 7 day 3x and no life it this week. (Vacation)

It's not like 1-60 was ever hard, and most of us have done it on dozens of characters by now. Me I just wanna do some TBC.

Edited by Jhaerik
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jhaerik said:

That's ok.

You guys lost one, and gained one in me. Only thing stopping me from get back into WoW was being burnt out on 1-60 after doing it on Nost, Elysium, Light Hope, ect.

Probably going to grab the 7 day 3x and no life it this week. (Vacation)

It's not like 1-60 was ever hard, and most of us have done it on dozens of characters by now. Me I just wanna do some TBC.

Yeah - we've done this a couple dozen times on retail servers during the content as well as private servers. I think that's what all these "true hardcore WoW-players" forget. There is no nostalgia in doing something 20 times, unless you are the kind of person who really enjoys Groundhog's Day as your universe.

On 8/2/2019 at 1:42 PM, DarkMe1989 said:

i feel you. The server caters more and more to the snowflake community.

x2 wasn't to cater to the "snowflakes". It is a strategic maneuver to mitigate Classic attrition by lessening the cost/weight of schedule/time-commitments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

TBC is considered to be easier to level up. If u want hardcore and long-time leveling up then TBC is not for you. Your place is Vanilla x1. Because even TBC x1 is much easier to level up and progress to high level. So if u were here to have a long-time progress, hardcore and 3 months leveling story - u came to the wrong place. It is great that u leave. U just had lack of understanding what u are doing and destiny pointed u the way out.

Hail to the x2!