Sign in to follow this  
Haias

Transfers from Lightshope server!

I just saw this new in the news and it has almost 1 month since it was posted. Also asked in global channel and a lot of players never heard about it. I think this will help to give a healthy boost to the sever population, but there should be another way to make the community to know about this. Maybe the server message will help. I know a lot of players will join making easier to find BGs and grps for dungeons and raids, and also making guilds stringers with a good amount of players in their lines!

• Like 1

There is 0 problem's for us to  transfer from LH. Only problem is they  need to release the data.So waiting for them to do that 🙂

• Like 2

LH said it would take 15 days after classic launch approx. to have data at disposal :)

It has been almost over a month now since the launch and we still have no update. Any news? Will there be a transfer or it was cancelled?

Skeith16.09.2019

Greetings @everyone Just here to give you an update on the availability of character exports. Our developer has had a few hurdles in real life and has had to put them on the backburner and we apologize for the delay. I am happy to say that the character exports will be made available to you on October 5th, 2019. We're sorry if this isn't as quick as you'd like, but seeing as this is likely the last thing this project will be delivering to our players we definitely want to be sure it's done right. Thank you all for your patience.

I am trying to figure how to transfer accounts from Lightshope to here. Is it possible to get a guide on how to, please?