Sign in to follow this  
Dynasty

Whats the best proffesion that you can have besides Tailoring?

Everbody knows Tailoring is mandatory because of Spellfire/Spellstrike Set for almost any Casters. So that leaves the question what the most optimal second proffesion would be and why. Imo would go for Herbalism fast to able to get my Elexers/Flask going. What do you guys think is the best?

Herb/skining/mining=get rich at the first month's.Later on around BT even some caster's go LW for the drum's.Depend what u think when say ''best''.For you or for the raid/guild. : )

Well regardings LW I think it's mandatory to go if you are really in a Hardcore Guild to have 80+ haste all the time, but imo I would not go LW till SWP Content. Also yeah maybe Herb/Skinning/Mining is good Idea to get fast gold so you can buy your Mounts/Riding Skills. 

Depend.If u wanna rush to 70/gearing etc. Ye...gathering is the best.
If u wanna play more ''casual''...enjoy the script...play 1-2h per day i think Tailo+ something is better (In long term) 

Enchanting / LW is best in terms of pure DPS Upgrades, however you need tailoring for Frost and fire (nice for arcane, too, but not mandatory! Spellfire for arcane only delivers good DPS if you have good mana support).

Enchanting / LW is best in terms of pure DPS Upgrades, however you need tailoring for Frost and fire (nice for arcane, too, but not mandatory! Spellfire for arcane only delivers good DPS if you have good mana support).