ryndaris

[EU] <Tempest> [semi-hardcore]

We are now 1/6 SSC with further progress expected this reset. Looking for HEALERS, especially Priests and Paladins!

We are making steady progress in SSC (now 2/6). We are looking for a Holy Priest above all, but we are also looking at all other healer applicants and Elemental Shamans!

Now 4/6 in SSC. We are still accepting applications from exceptional players, check out the OP for a more detailed breakdown of what we're looking for.

Magtheridon down on our first night of attempts on him! Still recruiting several classes, including a Resto Druid and a Mage (check out the OP for more info).

Maggy_kill.jpg

Refreshed after the Easter holidays, we are looking to add more reliable and consistent players to our raid roster for upcoming TK progression. We are looking for healers in particular, especially Shamans (Resto). Additionally, we are considering apps from all other healers and ranged DPS.

Now 1/4 TK and working on Hydross! Looking to add Shamans of any spec, a Shadow Priest and a Hunter to our roster!

Hydross down! We are still recruiting people who are excited about clearing TBC content on a 2-day raid schedule - get in touch and become a part of our growing post-Classic community.

• Like 1

Hello.

Do you need by any chance a priest healer that is geared only with normal dungeon gear. I am looking for a raiding guild and you seem like a good home for me.

14 hours ago, claudelu said:

Hello.

Do you need by any chance a priest healer that is geared only with normal dungeon gear. I am looking for a raiding guild and you seem like a good home for me.

Hey mate,

you are more than welcome to join us as a social with raiding prospects down the line, but at your current gear level we cannot offer you a raid spot straight away, since we are looking to put our priests to work on progression ASAP :)

Cheers!

Hey.

Of course i was not expecting a raiding spot right away. My idea was to join the guild, and maybe if you are doing some Karazhan runs from time to time to add me. After that, when I have enough gear, I can join as trial raider. 

If you agree, then i would gladly join the guild.