Hey Netherwing,

I noticed that I was banned last night for botting. I have never done that before, in fact the last couple of days I took off work to push to 70 as fast as possible. Maybe that is why the logs said it was very different from how I normally play. (I can supply time off requests if needed).

I was wondering if you could appeal the ban and let me back to playing my mage. Thank you very much.

Best,

Foodandwater

• Sad 1

stop lying..ive seen you botting on shimmering flats for hours..recorded it and sent to a GM.. gl with your appeal FoodandWater :)

Your best way to handle a ban appeal is to directly message either Kutsal or Narilrave on discord. They don't typically handle ban appeals on the forum, especially in a public thread! Best of luck to you. 

@tstacw12Thanks man, but I wasn't botting. I was literally taking time off from work to push to 58/70! Thats why you always saw me on. I gave people water, I played my AH character, literally its all in the logs.

@raymos Thanks man. I will be doing that :D

i recorded you while your bot was farming dude..gms watched it and decide to ban you for botting...even my 10 year old sister would understand that it was a bot playing lol..

ye im not a gm here or smthing..im just saying that gms got enough  proofs (45mins recorded of you botting),thats why you got banned :) but still..gl with your appeal.

I appreciate that man, like I said I am innocent! If I was botting would I have time to run instances, play my AH alt, and do many other things? Clearly not! But yet ive done everything lol. I think this is just a misunderstanding :)