Free Faction Change for Horde players are now live on website.
Please use following link to faction change your characters: https://atlantiss.eu/account/change_faction

Sign in to follow this  
necrobattle666

Warrior [Bugs] Mega Thread

Yeah it seems like rage loss on missed attacks has been significantly reduced. Was levelling up my Mace weapons skill, and despite missing my Sunder Armor like 3 or 4 times in a row, my rage had not been completely drained. Forgot to look for the rage gain on parried and dodged attacks though.

6 hours ago, EL1T3W0LF said:

Yeah it seems like rage loss on missed attacks has been significantly reduced. Was levelling up my Mace weapons skill, and despite missing my Sunder Armor like 3 or 4 times in a row, my rage had not been completely drained. Forgot to look for the rage gain on parried and dodged attacks though.

I can confirm that rage gain working correctly on parried and dodged attacks. Not sure about blocked attacks.

I think the whirlwind crit bug is due to the offhand.

Whirlwind mainhand attacks properly:

1. Proc Frenzy when crit
  2. Proc Deep Wounds when crit
  3. Proc overpower when dodged

Whirlwind offhand attacks don't proc Frenzy, Deep Wounds or Overpower. At least from the limited testing I've done.

Edited by koningarthas

On 2/19/2019 at 4:05 PM, koningarthas said:

I think the whirlwind crit bug is due to the offhand.

Whirlwind mainhand attacks properly:

1. Proc Frenzy when crit
  2. Proc Deep Wounds when crit
  3. Proc overpower when dodged

Whirlwind offhand attacks don't proc Frenzy, Deep Wounds or Overpower. At least from the limited testing I've done.

I use a two hander and earlier today WW wasnt procing deep wounds yet it was the other day.

Also execute not doing anything randomly seems to be a thing again.

Edited by Grrumpz

Anyone having issues with spell reflect? Im noticing in my testing that the reflected spells do 0 damage every time. If the spell has a debuff or dot that applies with it that will apply. If the dot does damage it will do damage. But the original spell hasnt been doing any damage for me. Ive reflected pyros and lightning bolt chain lightnign combos that can burst a players health in half and have yet to see a single one do damage when reflected. 

Anyone else?

5 hours ago, downtofarm said:

Anyone having issues with spell reflect? Im noticing in my testing that the reflected spells do 0 damage every time. If the spell has a debuff or dot that applies with it that will apply. If the dot does damage it will do damage. But the original spell hasnt been doing any damage for me. Ive reflected pyros and lightning bolt chain lightnign combos that can burst a players health in half and have yet to see a single one do damage when reflected. 

Anyone else?

Hello fellow warrior! I have to ask...did you check in combat log if those mage spells (for example) were not absorbed by their shields? If that is not the case then to the bug tracker to see if this issue can be replicated & reported for fixing. Stay strong fellow warrior...stay strong 

Intimidating Shout seems be be bugged right now it will only work if we are are face to face 100% los to our target,this is not how it supposed to work. Intimidating Shout is an Aoe fear that can be used from all angles front/back/side to side as long as the target is with in range. runing from a mob of npcs trying to fear only to get the message that i have to be facing my target.. broken and in pvp its even worse.

Edited by Butkus