Sign in to follow this  
dalabu

Battlegrounds Activity

So the titles says it all, what is your opinion will the server have an active PvP community (bgs, arenas) throughout weekdays or just weekends ?

Bonus question : Will S1 gear have rating requirement ?

I hope it will be really good battleground actiivty on the server because it is the best aspect of the game for me 😄

• Like 2

ofcourse , as soon as you reach level 70 you can train it in shadowmoon valley, but u need gold and 100% ground mount already learnt.

On 10/2/2018 at 10:15 PM, tsu said:

I hope it will be really good battleground actiivty on the server because it is the best aspect of the game for me 😄

I couldn't agree more, doing allot of PvP on retail and it's not even close to TBC experience.

Hope to see you all in bg's and arena ! 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 10/19/2018 at 9:54 PM, zapsuu said:

If ppl will can get unique titles then they will play bg more. This is the solution.

I agree.. I can see this being very rewarding for hardcore PvP-ers.

What I've always wanted in TBC was that pre 2.0 patch PvP Rank system to have meaning if you ever manage to get it.

For example if you are Rank 14 and have 2200 rating you would be able to purchase/equip weapon that is superior then S1 weapon. I know this would be very unpopular  speacialy with the PvE community(since S1 weapons are already as they say OP in stats) and since it's  not blizzlike it would never happen on this type of server 🙂

But ye, I think players that are heavily into PvP deserve some kind of recognition if they manage to get both Rank 14 and Gladiator Title and even if it would be some kind of cosmetic reward it would be very meaningful for them !

On 10/2/2018 at 8:58 PM, Varadin said:

As long as we get minimun 3000 players there will be good PVP.

you can have good pvp with much less than that in tbc.

On 10/31/2018 at 5:43 PM, dalabu said:

I agree.. I can see this being very rewarding for hardcore PvP-ers.

What I've always wanted in TBC was that pre 2.0 patch PvP Rank system to have meaning if you ever manage to get it.

For example if you are Rank 14 and have 2200 rating you would be able to purchase/equip weapon that is superior then S1 weapon. I know this would be very unpopular  speacialy with the PvE community(since S1 weapons are already as they say OP in stats) and since it's  not blizzlike it would never happen on this type of server 🙂

But ye, I think players that are heavily into PvP deserve some kind of recognition if they manage to get both Rank 14 and Gladiator Title and even if it would be some kind of cosmetic reward it would be very meaningful for them !

This can't be made. We pursue the original version from back then without making custom stuff and thing you suggested is 100% custom. As far as I would want to see that happening, it can't be done. At least in Cata old PvP titles make their appearance again as a Rated Battleground reward with transmog stuff.