Sign in to follow this  
dalabu

Battlegrounds Activity

9 minutes ago, werwood said:

Looks to me like just another condescending comment tbh. But I think it's pretty sweet if that's what you saw in it. That being said, your point is very much valid. Raids shouldn't have been available from the very start, as PvP players are already falling behind every day and the negative effect on arena is inevitable at this point. On the other hand it's nothing unexpected on a 1x BC server, as the original PvP system is just not made for a "start from scratch" single realm. And even what it was designed for it wasn't the best system.

I meant no ill.  Just trying to bring the topic back to how PvP has shortcomings that should be rectified.

I haven't played on felmyst but i played on feenix tbc and warmane's server. They both had some big multipliers for xp rates so it allowed the most of the population to hit 70 quick. The majority aren't 70 not even half the population is at max level yet. I'm already starting to see people in ab and warsong on the bg bonus honor weekends at least and it's a regular thing for way more people to choose doing pve content than participating in pvp, both on private servers and on blizzard servers it was like that. In the meantime I remember netherstorm especially near the town being a good spot for ass whoopings and there's a bunch of 70s in almost every zone. I would have fun killing the opposite faction flight master too.

On 2/4/2019 at 2:00 PM, gunzbngbng said:

I disagree. Gummys had a solid arena scene.  

TBC was designed with cross realm bgs in mind.  Attempting to create a server in TBC original image is not possible. Requiring up to 40 AV marks will not be feasible.  Changes should be made.

Daily PvP quests is a great way to create incentive for players to queue up constantly.  Say 3 BG wins gets you a badge, some honor, and 3 marks of your choice.  Alliance will have good reason to form a premade to contend with the horde pug.

In addition, an arena daily of 15 games, win or lose, will encourage players to queue up during all hours.  Even if the quest only offers ~25 arena points.

Lastly, the PvP blue sets and PvP trinket should be relatively easy to get so that there is a minimum amount of resilience for players to enter arena in.

pvp set should be buyable with honor instead of marks. turn in marks for honor. that way you dont have to do AV.. at least get some warsong gulches going come on