Sign in to follow this  
d3aths

Show your UI!

Noticed netherwing doesn't have this thread yet, so i'll start. This is a thread to showcase your UI and addons, get inspiration or help etc on making your interface look sick. Post what addons you're using as well as a pic/link to your UI.

Here's mine, with nameplates/bag/cast bar too (usually have nameplates on hostiles only):

FMahZcO.jpg

un5io7l.jpg

Shadowed Unit Frames
Aloft
Bartender4
Button Facade
Sexy Map
Titan Panel
DPSMate
IceHUD
OneBag
oGlow (gives items the appropriate colour around their icon)
Prat
Quartz
QuestHelper

• Like 1

Hey, just got the game downloaded. Been along time since playing WoW stopped when WOTLK came out. I have forgotten how to edit my addons in game any help is appreciated.

On 4/2/2019 at 5:20 PM, braapaholic328 said:

Hey, just got the game downloaded. Been along time since playing WoW stopped when WOTLK came out. I have forgotten how to edit my addons in game any help is appreciated.

most addon settings can be found at esc->interface->addons

some addons are reachable with a command

On 4/3/2019 at 1:20 AM, braapaholic328 said:

do you mean how to set up the addons you currently have? a lot of the ones in tbc dont come up in the interface menu and are used by a command, for the specific ones youd best look at the page on the site you got them from for what individual commands they use

playing around with shadow unit frames, didn't think portrait as a bar was a feature in tbc version but found it today, much happier with how it looks now

DFyUctv.jpg

• Like 2