3st3000

Better Graphic Macro

@Macumbafeh It looks like it modifies graphical settings to show more graphical detail than is allowed to be modified by using the graphic settings in game if i'm not mistaken.If you try this out and dont like it, i believe you can log out to rest it back to its original settings.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, whamio said:

@Macumbafeh It looks like it modifies graphical settings to show more graphical detail than is allowed to be modified by using the graphic settings in game if i'm not mistaken.If you try this out and dont like it, i believe you can log out to rest it back to its original settings.

^this

Terrain Looks much better and with wod models u have a new game :D . If u dont like it only relog and its clear. So, u Need to press Macro every Login to activate

Theres one more for Bad PCs but i think 10 years? after release from Tbc everyone got a good pc i think^^

Maybe u can add "/console maxfps X"  if u have fps Drops. example "/console maxfps 65"  or 35  but i think today u dont Need that

Edited by 3st3000
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, whamio said:

K Ty !

• Like 1