tadik

Double-ban for Multiboxing

Hallo, i was Multiboxing with program on accounts: tadik, petpav21, kevyn

GM was talking to me, i sad truth about what am i doing, multibox 3 chars with program. GM give me 7days Ban on accounts. I see that now is Perm Ban for accounts: petpav21, haren, kevyn. Can you tell me why?

Why was first decision 7 days, and then perm ban and why account haren has perm ban, this acc was not multiboxing, only tadik, petpav21 and kevyn.

It is completely up to their discretion. 

The rules did clearly say no multiboxing. Game Master's can change their sentencing. Likely, a one-time offense would warrant a slap on the wrist (ie 7 day ban). However, if there is sass or it sounds as if the rules were known yet intentionally disregarded, then I would imagine they would escalate the punishment.

Someone still do not understand, I am saying that one account was not multiboxing and that acc get perm ban instead of that one on which I was multiboxing, so my question is still on, why this acc (haren)get banned and multiboxing acc(tadik) was not banned?

We rarely IP ban, but we do account ban.

Multi-boxing penalties come in all shapes and sizes (Although, permanent bans don't happen unless the offense is egregious, ie. 3-4 previous suspensions for the same account). If you were using 3rd party modifications (Other than simply sending inputs to multiple computers), then the offense would be different: As now you're cheating, instead of simply boosting yourself.

If you feel the ban was unjust, I encourage you to follow up with a ban appeal:

I do not feel the ban was unjust, i just think that you, or i do not know who, ban WRONG account... haren account WASN'T Multiboxing, and THAT account get Perm Ban and account tadik do NOT get Perm Ban. I want know WHY... simply question was asked three times and no one understand still...