Sign in to follow this  
josef

double exp extension?

I think people are "jealous" because they leveled 1x and some will level 2x.

I leveled at 1x rate and it would not hurt my feelings at all if we had 2x rates for vanilla content. Only XP rates. not all drop rates. It would not mean that people will be less experienced if they leveled 2x instead of 1. I've seen bad players leveling 1x and i've seen bad players leveling 50x. Not everybody is godlike with the class they are playing.

I think everybody has noticed by now that server population has dropped significantly. It could be that is summer and people don't spend that much time inside their houses anymore. Or it could be that people have burned out already. Who knows for sure. When we had 2x rates server population was higher.

In conclusion, this xp boost would not hurt anyone. On contrary, it would absolutely benefit every single player that cares about this server.

Edited by claudelu

hi, joined the server few days ago, 23lvl and i like it so far. The only thing i dont like are the rates. for 2020 seems, dont know how to say... inappropriate. I can see how ppl gave up, i think x1 rates are not good for population. imo best rates would be x2 exp, x2 gold. I dont even have gold to learn my abilities atm. There is no point in x1 rates. I want to level fast as possible to starting gearing and raiding. Its TBC, not vanilla. And btw I checked few times AH for some weapon upgrades, only 1 or 2 pages with axes for example... good blue ~22lvl axe 40g... how is possible, so many ppl playing and no items? What are drop rates. It feels to me that there is something wrong and in drop rates.

Edited by Joleco

I have to agree.

I hate 1-60.
That is NOT WHY i picked a tbc server and with vanilla coming out next month, there is no way in hell im gonna stick trying to lvl my chars to 70 as the main focus.
I understand that 3x,4x,5 and higher is BS.
But 2x was fine.
Should be implenmented permantly between 1 to 58 - why?
Because you still get most of dungeons from 1 to 58, and u get to explore most zones aswell.

I ran dead in lvling my char with 1x xp, simply because i didnt want to play classic but the tbc content.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 11:00 AM, Joleco said:

hi, joined the server few days ago, 23lvl and i like it so far. The only thing i dont like are the rates. for 2020 seems, dont know how to say... inappropriate. I can see how ppl gave up, i think x1 rates are not good for population. imo best rates would be x2 exp, x2 gold. I dont even have gold to learn my abilities atm. There is no point in x1 rates. I want to level fast as possible to starting gearing and raiding. Its TBC, not vanilla. 

totally disagree.

Should NOT be 2x gold.
Sell all ur green items and stuff.
Even when i lvl'ed my warlock with 2x i never lacked money simply because of professions and selling all green/blue items i picked up.