Sign in to follow this  
papagatre

Def cap don't work ?

Hello everyone, i asked some questions in the world chan of the server to help me with my Prot pally.

Someone told me the defend cap wasn't working on this server for hc dungeons. Is it true ? And am i supposed to gear with avoidance instead of def ?

Thanks for answer.

Princess Shindae

Posted (edited)

What u mean "don't work"? It protect against crits, if u about  reach 490 def skill, named - Crit Immune, and it work. But if u about when u reach Crit Immune u can easy tank every hc then u wrong. 

Edited by SpellhowleR

Posted (edited)

Oh nono i know pretty well tanking in bc. Actualy i'm level 61 so i dont go hc. Its just someone told me that prot pally was hard to play because "on this server and in hc mode for the dongeons the def wasnt woking"...

So i was a bit afraid of that and i though it should be better to ask here to be sure.

Sorry my english is shit.

Thanks for reply ! 🙂

Edited by papagatre

Posted (edited)

I don't know what could mean that man which said it to u,  i didn't saw anything wrong with def skill here. But just saw some people in the dungeons like to ask the tank a dumb question regarding its "def. cap" in moments when the tank dies quickly. Stupid questions because they are even don't want  to see the statistics in the recount or combat log to understand what the tank died from... Maybe that man which said u was one of them, idk.

Edited by SpellhowleR