Sign in to follow this  
Bannidm

Is it a bad time to start playing?

Why should it be? U have 58lvl option to start playing ur character with. It takes you a couple of days to reach 70lvl and enjoy whatever you like. There are a few new guilds  atm that started their t4 progression.

I'm sorry but I need help, how can you get level 58 Instantly? I tried to look for it but nothing..

Would appreciate your help.

Regards,

Amr

Posted (edited)

Hi darlings,

my seriously humble opinion, everything is about timing. Unfortunately the time is against us, who is thinking that offi servers will not consume all private servers which will not have stable base with really great reputation then he is fooling himself. Saying  that bcs to TBC from 2008 will return mostly ppl who are about 20 + years old etc. so they got already job and so they can pay those "little" money for stable OFFI server with proper guarance of population and quality obviously. 

From another point of view, you are doing exactly the same strategy like Twinstar, before every progression to new datadisk obviously they did not have so much time to prepare it, so they could prepare it, they have started new fresh realm of their current patch, so they would get more time to prepare it. And it is working, obviously lots of ppl have been pissed off bcs of dying the 1st server but everything is about the matter of your server reputation and taking care about it, which is quite good. 

The third point of view is that what I can see so your enemy (Endless) just started the T5 season so there is I would say just about a small chance, that some ppl will show up in here but they can if you will leave it Blizzlike, which is what every player really love about this server, true TBC experience, comparing with others etc. 🙂 So basically if they are in the middle of the way to finish TBC, it is maybe better to wait little bit longer until there will be at least T6 to drag those ppl here or maybe not this is really hard to say.

Against the offi TBC I am gussing you have like 1.5 - 2 years to start the fresh realm, which will need to have really decent ppl at least 1K+ not only peak hours on weekends and mainly that realm will need to be already in progression, bcs who would start on fresh realm here, when it would be "just" half a year (guess) till opening the offi TBC. .)

have a nice time and stay safe

Shadow

Personally I would make a poll about when players would want to see the new Fresh realm: like month, half a year, year, never ? 😄

Edited by scretch

Posted (edited)

Here is another take on this.

If you're planning to really sink your time into TBC when Blizzard supports it, you might as well start playing on a TBC private servers now to gain a knowledge advantage.

If this is your goal, stay away from servers that are not "blizzlike" as those servers won't pay homage to the original blizzlike TBC experience and you may end up learning something on a fun server that doesn't actually exist on the blizzard official TBC servers when they come out.

atlantiss.eu does a great job at paying homage to the original core TBC game.

Edited by bohica89